Burkina PhrasebookWest Africa comprises the sixteen countries of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. This area boasts hundreds of language groups who all share a similar culture.
If you plan to travel or work in Burkina Faso, this book will help. The book contains parallel phrases in the most commonly encountered languages:
Audio lesssons are also available for FREE download on our website.
- An Introduction to Burkina Faso
- The Languages of Burkina Faso
- A Guide to French Pronunciation
- A Guide to Bambara Pronunciation
- A Guide to Mòoré Pronunciation
- A Guide to Jula Pronunciation
- Days of The Week
- Months of the Year
- The Lord's Prayer
- John 3:16
- Burkina Proverbs